KSUSTA admission lists (first and second batch) for 2018/2019 are out. The Kebbi State University of Science and Technology (KSUSTA) admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session have now been released. These are the first and second batches admission list of KSUSTA that are coming out.
Candidates who applied for admission at the school should take note. The admission list of undergraduates that applied for admission into the KSUSTA is now available for checking.
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session Online
At the moment, the lists are now available on the school website. Candidates who want to check the 2018/2019 admission list released by Kebbi State University of Science and Technology should:
- Go to KSUSTA Admission Status checking portal at http://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist.
- Enter your name in the Search box
- Finally, click on the Search Button to access your admission status.
Admitted? Proceed to to accept or decline the admission offer on JAMB CAPS portal. Not admission yet? Please check back on the portal later.
Alternatively, you can check JAMB admission status checking portal. Candidates who are not close to the school campus, can alternatively, use that option.
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, find and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the space provided for it.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
We congratulate all candidates who have been offered admission into Kebbi State University of Science and Technology for the 2018/2019 session.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.