Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero, KSUSTA post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for the 2019/2020 admission are out on sale. The KSUSTA cut-off mark for admission into degree programmes offered in the school are also out.
KSUSTA post UTME form is now available for purchase online. This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Who’s Eligible for KSUSTA Post UTME Screening?
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to present themselves with the following documents at the venue of the screening:
- Original and photocopies of their credentials,
- Original and photocopy of UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME & DE Screening
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE:Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
KSUSTA Post-UTME Dates (Physical Screening) Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE)|
|Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Agric. Theatre (AGT), Faculty of Agriculture|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF EDUCATION) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Edu. Computer Science, Edu. Physics, Edu. Biology, Edu. Chemistry, Edu. Mathematics, Edu. Agric. Science, Electrical/Electronics Tech. Edu., Metal Work Tech. Edu., Automobile Tech. Edu. And Library & Information Science||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Education Lab, Faculty of Education|
|DAY ONE (FACULTY OF ENGINEERING) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Information & Communication Technology||Tuesday, 10thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Engineering Lecture Theatre (ELT), Faculty of Engineering|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Biochemistry, Biology, Botany, Microbiology and Zoology||Wednesday, 11thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Hall (SLH), Faculty of Life Sciences|
|DAY TWO (FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES) DATE||TIME||VENUE|
|Applied Chemistry, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics and Statistics||Wednesday, 11thSeptember, 2019||9:00am||Science Lecture Theatre (SLT), Faculty of Physical Sciences|
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2019/2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.