Kano University of Science and Technology, KUST Wudil fresher students’ registration and screening procedure for the 2018/2019 academic session are out.
All candidates who have seen their names on the UTME and DE admission lists of KUST should take note. The procedure below will guide you through the screening and central requirements.
KUST Wudil Freshers’ Screening and Clearance Procedure and Date for 2018/2019 Session
The registration of KUST Wudil newly-admitted students and screening will commence soon. The specific dates and documents needed for screening have also been announced.
It is mandatory for all newly admitted candidates to present original and photocopy of the following documents for scrutiny during the screening exercise in their respective Departments:
- 2018/2019 JAMB Official Admission Letter
- KUST, Wudil Notification Letter of Admission
- 2018 UTME Result Slip
- 2018 Direct Entry Registration Slip (Direct Entry only)
- SSCE O’Level Result(s)
- A’Level Qualification (Direct Entry only)
- Primary School Certificate
- State/Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
NOTE: It is important for all the candidates to note that they must accept the admission in JAMB website through caps.jamb.gov.ng and print official JAMB Admission Letter.
- KUST Registration Schedule for 2018/2019 New Students
- The 2018/2019 KUST Orientation Programme for Newly Admitted Students
- KUST Matriculation Ceremony Date for 2018/2019 New Admitted Students
We wish you the very best in the school!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.