Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, KUST Post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise form for the 2018/2019 academic session admission is out on sale. KUST Cut-off marks (departmental) for admission have also been released.
LATEST UPDATE: KUST Wudil Post UTME Results for 2018/2019 Are Out
The KUST Post-UTME screening registration portal is open. All candidates who are seeking admission into the University should take note of these important dates.
UTME candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice in the 2018 UTME and scored minimum points for various programmes.
Qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above. They can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes. Please check KUST departmental cut-off marks here.
Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may be
How To Apply For KUST Post UTME an Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- First of all, candidates shall visit any Zenith Bank Plc Branch and make payment of non-refundable fee of N2,500:00 (N2,000:00 being cost of screening while N500:00 is Bank and Administrative charges) to Account Number 1130019452 and then collect PIN from the cashier at the Bank.
- Candidates shall then visit the University website kustwudil.edu.ng.
- On the homepage, under ‘ADMISSION’ click on ‘Undergraduate’.
- Go to UTME or DE icon and click on ‘New User’.
- Fill in the Application Form
- Click on submit after completing the application form
- Candidate should print his/her acknowledgment slip thereafter
- Finally, all candidates should provide details of their O’Level qualifications (NECO, WAEC or NABTEB) in not more than two sittings as JAMB will not approve admission of any candidate without his/her O’Level requirements.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Note that the KUST Post UTME venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
- POST UTME/DE TEST IS SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON SATURDAY, 1ST SEPTEMBER, 2018 AT THE CAMPUS, WUDIL.
Please apply before the closing date.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.