Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil, KUST Post UTME / Direct Entry screening exercise form for the 2020/2021 academic session admission is out on sale. KUST Cut-off marks (departmental) for admission have also been released.
The KUST Post-UTME screening registration portal is open. All candidates who are seeking admission into the University should take note of these important dates.
UTME candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice in the 2020 UTME and scored minimum points for various programmes.
Qualified candidates who applied for admission into Computer Science, Architecture, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Biochemistry and Microbiology with UTME score less than what is stated above. They can also register for their respective chosen programmes and the University may consider them for admission into other relevant programmes. Please check KUST departmental cut-off marks here.
Direct Entry candidates must have chosen KUST, Wudil as First Choice and have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma and a minimum of Five (5) points in National Certificate on Education (NCE) or Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) in relevant programme or subject combination as the case may be
How To Apply For KUST Post UTME an Direct Entry Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Visit KUST, Wudil website www.kustwudil.edu.ng and click on 2020 Post UTME/ Direct Entry registration.
- Create an account using JAMB UTME/ Direct Entry Registration Number and type password of your choice.
- Make payment of Non-refundable Fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) only using Master/Visa Card or through Bank transfer.
- After successful payment, all candidates shall fill in their particulars including O’Level result(s) while in addition, Direct Entry candidates shall upload scanned PDF copy of A’ Level (IJMB, NCE or Diploma) certificates or results.
- Submit and print acknowledgment slip.
INFORMATION TO NOTE
- Note that the KUST Post UTME venue, date and time of the Aptitude Test will be communicated to you through your phone number and e-mail address.
- Candidates shall ensure that functional and accessible phone number and e-mail address used during JAMB registration are provided.
- Any candidate who fails to register for the screening exercise within the stipulated period will not be considered.
The payment and online registration will commence from Monday 28th October – to Friday 30th October 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.