Kano State University of Science and Technology, KUST Wudil school reopening instructions and procedure for students of the University has been released. The penalties to be paid by students and how to pay them have also been announced.
The message which came from the Office of the Vice Chancellor also mandates students to complete and sign a medical screening forms and undertaking form.
Instructions On KUST Wudil Reopening, Penalty & Payment Procedure For Students
Procedure for the Re-opening of the University
Reference to the recent intervention of the Executive Governor of Kano State Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje OFR (Khadimul Islam) and Visitor to the University on the issue of payment of penalty and Medical Screening charges.
It could be recalled that the Visitor has supported all the students (both Indigenes of Kano state and non-indigenes) with payment of four thousand Naira (N4000) as medical screening charges.
His Excellency, the Governor also agreed to pay the sum of three thousand Naira (N3000) out of the thirteen thousand Naira (N13000) penalty, for all Kano state students.
In that light, all students are requested to make payment into a Zenith Bank Account nationwide between Monday 9th to Friday 27th July, 2018. Student should use the Teller No and RegNo to logon to the university website www.kustwudil.edu.ng, to the followings:
I. An Undertaking Form
II. Medical Screening Forms
All students are to come for screening with above downloaded items and ensure that the Undertaking forms are duly filled and attested, in the following order:
1. FAAT – Monday 30th and Tuesday 31st July, 2018, Venue Convocation Arena
2. FACMS – Wednesday, 1st and Thursday, 2nd August , 2018, Venue Convocation Arena
3. FAENG – Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th August, 2018, Venue Convocation Arena
4. FAEES – Monday 6th and Tuesday 8th August, 2018, Venue Convocation Arena
5. FASCI – Wednesday 8th and Thursday 9th August, 2018, Venue Convocation Arena
6. FASTE – Friday 10th and Saturday 11th August, 2018, Venue Convocation Arena
Lecture commence on Monday 13th August, 2018, accordingly.