Kwara College of Health Technology, Offa admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The Institution has made available the admission list to the general public and importantly to the candidates that took part in the screening exercise.
The released Offa Health Tech. admission list contains the names of first batch of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the college for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How To Check Kwara College Of Health Tech., Offa Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates are advised to follow the steps below in order check and confirm their names on the admission list for the new academic session. The first and second batch of the 2020/2021 admission list is now available on the portal. The next batch will be released next week.
- Candidates should go to www.offahealthtech.com/eportal/admissions
- Enter your application number (examination number)
- Lastly, click on the Check Status button.
- If you have been offered admission, you are required to pay an Acceptance Fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N 15,000) on your application portal
- After paying the acceptance fee, you are to print a coloured Admission Letter
- You can print your admission letter by yourself.
- N.B.The appropriate fees should be paid online with debit (ATM) cards.
- Ensure you make your payments by yourself.
- Do not give to a third party to pay for you.
Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
Print Kwara College of Health Technology, Offa Admission Letter
After checking your admission status, successful candidates are to proceed to the student portal and print their admission letters. Click here to do that. Printed admission letters are to be taken to the Admission Office for endorsement.
For further enquiries you may call 08184446632 (9am to 2pm weekdays).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.