Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY acceptance fee amount and payment procedure for 2022/2023 academic session are out. These are the prescribed by the polytechnic for all admitted full-time and part-time ND and HND students.
In other words, the acceptance fee released are for National Diploma and Higher National Diploma students (full and part-time). The fees are different for each category of students.
All candidates who got admission and their names are on the first and second batches KWARAPOLY admission lists should take note.
The following is the process for paying the KWARAPOLY acceptance fee for the session. There is also the amount to pay right there below.
KwaraPoly Acceptance Fee and Payment Procedure
The Kwara Poly acceptance fee is acceptance fee is Fifteen Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N15,800.00) for ND and Twenty Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N20,800.00) for Non-Indigenes.
Kwara State Poly acceptance fee payment portal is https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/login_app.php.
- Candidates admitted will get a student login link, student ID and a temporary password.
- Log in to the student area using the student ID and the temporary password provided.
- On successful login click on “make payment” on the left menu then click on acceptance tab to make the acceptance fee payment.
- After Acceptance fee is successfully paid, a link to print Kwara Poly Acceptance letter is displayed, and then your students’ status is changed to “screening requested”.
- An email letting you know that your credentials have been reviewed will be delivered to your mailbox if you pass the Kwara Polytechnic screening.
- However, if you don’t pass the screening test, you’ll be told what to do next.
For those who don’t know, acceptance fee is paid at every tertiary institution.
All candidates who want to accept an offer of admission has to pay the prescribed fee. This tells the school that you are interested in taking the admission slot.
SEE ALSO: KWARAPOLY Academic Calendar for the Academic Session.