Kwara State polytechnic (Kwarapoly) HND part-time programmes/courses available for the 2018/2019 academic session admission have been released by the management. This is coming after the KWARAPOLY HND admission form went on sale.
KwaraPoly Higher National Diploma (HND) applicants are thereby advised to note the programmes available for selection ,and only programmes taken during the National diploma years can be selected for their Higher National Diploma programme, no exception would be tolerated.
If you are looking for information on KwaraPoly HND Full-time programmes/courses available, this is the link to click for details.
KWARAPOLY HND Part-time Programmes Available For 2018/2019 Academic session
The following Programmes are available for Kwarapoly HND part-time Admission for the 2018/2019 Academic session on Regular basis for two academic sessions. The following programmes are available on Part-Time basis only for three academic sessions.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) (PART-TIME) PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
The following programmes are available on Part-Time basis only for three academic sessions.
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in
- Physics with Electronics and
- Hospitality Management
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Estate Management
- Architectural Technology
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Public Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Office Technology & Management
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
Best wishes from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.