Kwara State Polytechnic, KWARAPOLY ND Part-time admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The school management invites suitable candidates qualified for admission to apply for admission into the Part-time National Diploma programmes available for 2020/2021 academic session.
The mission of Kwarapoly is to teach, impart and foster the highest level of intellectual development and provide services to humanity through the exploration of available scientific and research methods.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PART-TIME PROGRAMMES (THREE SESSIONS)
- INSTITUTE OF APPLIED SCIENCES
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Agricultural Technology.
- Hospitality Management.
- Leisure and Tourism.
- INSTITUTE OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Urban & Regional Planning.
- Transportation Planning and Management.
- INSTITUTE OF FINANCE & MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Public Administration.
- INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science.
- Office Technology & Management.
- Mass Communication.
- INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
Entry/Admission Requirements Into Kwara State Poly ND Part-time Programmes
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility./Login
How to Apply For Kwarapoly ND Part-time Admission 2020/2021
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND (PART-TIME) Admission, kindly go through the link below and follow the instructions therein.
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
Applications for admission will be done fully online. To apply online for ND(PART-TIME), log on to https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php and follow the instructions there.
- Applicants awaiting Results will not be considered for admission.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on September 9th, 2019.
- Applicants sitting for the 2019 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission.
Candidates should also see all KWARAPOLY ND Par-time Programmes/Courses available.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.