Lagos State School of Nursing has rolled out the 2020/2021 Application Forms. Interested and qualified candidates who seek admission into the Lagos State School of Nursing should read the requirements below. Information on how to apply, application deadline and examination schedule are also stated.
General Nursing Training Programme is an aspect of Nursing education that prepares students to become Professional Registered Nurses. The qualifications are accredited and graded by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Entry Requirements: Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT at not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
Age Range: Candidate must not be less than 18 years.
Study Period: 3 Years.
How to apply for Lagos State Nursing School Igando Admission
- Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
- From the dashboard, click on generate ‘Generate Payment Invoice’
- You will be presented with an invoice which contain your personalized bank details (bank account, account number and bank name).
- Please transfer the sum of NGN10,100 to your personalized bank account from online banking application
- After a successful transfer, your payment status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form.
- Only applicants with valid examination photocard (colour print) will be allowed to write the entrance exam.
Examination: Entrance Examination date will be communicated immediately after the lockdown. The examination is computer-based testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in PIN as same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first year School fee is Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira (N230,000) only payable before resumption.
Application Closing Date
Application closes 24th June, 2020