Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH HND full-time admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to procure their forms in earnest as the deadline for application has been announced.
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Available LASPOTECH HND Full-Time Courses/Programmes Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agricultural Extension and Management
b. Animal Production Technology
c. Crop Production Technology
d. Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology
(ii) Soil and Water Engineering Technology
(iii) Post-Harvest Engineering Technology
b. Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Civil Engineering Technology
d. Computer Engineering Technology
e. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
f. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Manufacturing Technology
(ii) Power and Plant Technology
(iii) Automotive Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Architectural Technology
b. Art and Industrial Design with options in
c. Building Technology
d. Estate Management and Valuation
e. Quantity Surveying
f. Urban and Regional Planning
4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. Office Technology and Management
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Mass Communication with Options in
6. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
7. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
1. Biological Sciences with options in:
a. Environmental Biology
2. Chemical Sciences with options in:
3. Physical Science with options in:
a. Physics with Electronics
LASPOTECH HND Full-time Admission Requirements
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme. Please note further that all Management Courses f, except Office Technology), Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and Electrical/Electronics requires one sitting.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are registering applying.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Applicants should check the Polytechnic portal for details on Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For LASPOTECH Full-time HND (Application Procedures) for 2020/2021
- Visit the Polytechnic portal “www.mylaspotech.edu.ng”
- Click on “Applicant’s Login Menu”
- Click on Start a Fresh Application
- Select the programme i.e.” HND Full-Time“.
- Fill the profile form and makes sure to supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your registered details;
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five hundred naira only (7,500) only, exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times.
- In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Candidates are expected to scan and upload their O ‘ level and National Diploma results.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, and receipt of payment and keep them safely
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size
- Print your completed application form after submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For further information, contact: 08150999945, 07014623549, 08032803505.
Follow us on
Application Deadline for 2020/2021
Sales and Submission of LASPOTECH HND application form for 2020/2021 full-time candidates closes by Friday 24th July, 2020..
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.