Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH HND full-time admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. Interested members of the public are hereby informed to procure their forms in earnest as the deadline for application has been announced.
LATEST UPDATE: LASPOTECH HND Admission Screening Exam Dates 2018/2019
The management of Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Full-time 2-year Higher National Diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Available LASPOTECH HND Full-Time Courses/Programmes Admission for 2018/2019 Academic Session
1. SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE
a. Agricultural Extension and Management
b. Animal Production Technology
c. Crop Production Technology
d. Fisheries Technology
2. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
a. Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Farm Power and Machinery Engineering Technology
(ii) Soil and Water Engineering Technology
(iii) Post-Harvest Engineering Technology
b. Chemical Engineering Technology
c. Civil Engineering Technology
d. Computer Engineering Technology
e. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
f. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(i) Manufacturing Technology
(ii) Power and Plant Technology
(iii) Automotive Technology
3. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
a. Architectural Technology
b. Art and Industrial Design with options in
c. Building Technology
d. Estate Management and Valuation
e. Quantity Surveying
f. Urban and Regional Planning
4. SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. Office Technology and Management
5. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Mass Communication with Options in
6. SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
7. SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
1. Biological Sciences with options in:
a. Environmental Biology
2. Chemical Sciences with options in:
3. Physical Science with options in:
a. Physics with Electronics
LASPOTECH HND Full-time Admission Requirements
The general entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes are as follows:
- Candidates are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme. Please note further that all Management Courses f, except Office Technology), Computer Science, Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) and Electrical/Electronics requires one sitting.
- Candidates are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
- Candidates are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
- All candidates are expected to consult the Institution’s prospectus on the portal or in hard copy to ascertain their qualification for courses for which they are registering applying.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that they personally and not by proxy fill in correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
- Each applicant is advised to provide correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
- For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Applicants should check the Polytechnic portal for details on Screening Exercise.
How To Apply For LASPOTECH Full-time HND (Application Procedures) for 2018/2019
Applicants are expected to:
- Log on to LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2018/2019 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e.Full –time HND”.
- Click on “Continue” to start filling the Lagos State Polytechnic HND admission form.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Login with your username and password;
- Click on ”Pay” (you will make use of a Web enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7,500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), Exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO/NABTEB result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safely.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safely.
- Click “Submit”
- Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
- The Institution is non-residential. Students will therefore be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
For further information, contact: 08175975161, 0908275298, or 09098275298
Follow usonTwitter:@Reallaspotech FB:facebook.com/mylaspotech
Application Deadline for 2018/2019
Sales and Submission of LASPOTECH HND application form for 2017/18 full-time candidates closes by Friday, July 27, 2018.