Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its “Dual Campus” Part/Full Time Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies (DLGADS) for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies is jointly offered by Lagos State University’s Department of Public Administration and Public Service Staff Development Centre’s Local Government Studies Department.
LASU Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies
- Provides a blend of academic and practical professional training in Local Government Administration and Development Studies for Senior, Middle-Level and Junior Administrative Staff in the Local Governments;
- Equips students with managerial skills for more efficient and effective performance of their administrative duties/responsibilities;
- Addresses Organizational and Operational problems of Local Governments and evolve alternative solutions, with a view to producing practical Administrators.
- Provides opportunities for further Education and Certifications in Local Government and Development Studies and ancillary courses in Nigerian Universities.
LASU Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies Admission Requirements
Prospective Candidates for the Diploma in Local Government and Development Studies Full Time and Part Time must possess a minimum of any of the following:
- WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, GCE O’Level, NABTEB, TC II or equivalent with a minimum of Four (4) credits including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates in Local Government, Public Administration and other relevant Certificates recognized by the Institutions.
- PSSDC Certificate in Local Government Administration.
- Any other Professional Certificate recognized by the Institutions.
Candidates will be required to undergo a written Examination and Interview.
LASU DLGADS Duration and Lecture Commencement Date
The programme will run for TWO  YEARS at the Ojo Campus of the Lagos State University and the Magodo Campus of the Public Service Staff Development Centre, Magodo. Lecture commences four(4) weeks after advertisement.
How to Apply for LASU Diploma Course in Local Government and Development Studies Admission Form
Application Form is obtainable from Lagos State University Website: www.lasu.edu.ng on the payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only, through this link: http://studentservices.lasu.edu.ng/localgovt_ap…/newstudents not later than four (4) weeks from the date of publication.
DISCLAIMER: Any applicant who pays money into any individual/other account/or through other means aside from the one above, does so to his/her own disadvantage.
CLOSING DATE: Closing Date of Application is Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.