Lagos State University Ojo, LASU first admission screening exercise, date 2016/2017 has been released. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise, for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level).
How To Apply for LASU First Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
To apply for the LASU First Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017,
1. Prospective students will visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng and select MAKE PAYMENT option in the drop down list at the top, to make the required payment of N5,000 for the 2016/2017 LASU Admission Screening Exercise.
The prospective students would be required to submit the following:
- JAMB Registration Number
- Surname, First name, Middle name
- Email Address and telephone number (both must be active and personal to the applicant)
- Click on PROCEED
- On the next page, a TRANSACTION ID to be used for PAYMENT would be displayed. The candidate should copy this TRANSACTION ID and proceed for PAYMENT at http://www.quickteller.com/lasu
- On http://www.quickteller.com/lasu page,
2. Click on PAY
3. Enter your email address, GSM number.
4. Also enter the Transaction ID copied in step 3 above
5. Proceed to enter details of your ATM card
6. Click Process payment
7. Print your Payment receipt from the screen. A transaction message will be sent to your email and GSM, hence the need to use your personal E-rnail address and GSM number.
8. After successful payment for LASU 2016/2017Admission screening exercise, return toscreening.lasu.edu.ng and select CONTINUE REGISTRATION option in the drop down list at the top.
9. Prospective candidates should enter the required details (JAMB Registration number, surname and Mode of Entry – UME or DE).
10. Click on PROCEED button to load the Registration Form.
Each applicant is expected to complete the registration form by providing the following information.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport size photograph (File Size: Not more than 20KB; File format: JPEG [i.e. ‘jpg’]). Application for change of passport photograph by candidates given provisional admission shall NOT be allowed. This same passport photograph, uploaded by such candidates, will be used on their degree certificates.
- ONLY ONE CHOICE OF COURSE OF STUDY IS ALLOWED
- Carefully study the agreement form. If you agree to the stated terms, click on the ‘I agree’ button on the left-hand side of the page.
Note: If you do not agree to the stated terms you will not be permitted to go beyond this point. Please read and understand the terms before registering.
- Fill in all required details contained on the online registration form. Confirm THAT DETAILS ARE ACCURATE then click FINISH. To make changes, before you click finish, you may click on the Edit button.
- Candidates must possess five (5) O’ Level credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two sittings.
- Credit in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
- Candidates awaiting the result of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2016, are eligible to apply. Note that any examination taken after July 2016 shall not be accepted.
- Make sure you print your Registration Form/Slip as this serves as your entry ticket into the screening hall.
- Candidate should know that both payment and registration would end two  weeks before the advertised date of the Screening Exercises.
- Candidate should visit www.screening.lasu.edu.ng a week before the advertised date of the Screening Tests to check the Sitting Arrangement and reprint the Registration Slip.
Closing Date For LASU First Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
The LASU First Admission Screening Exercise Closing Date 2016/2017 is Friday 24th June,2016
Applicants for the LASU 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise should NOTE that the screening will be conducted using the newly developed “LASU-COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) SOFTWARE”.
Re-printing Of Slip For LASU Admission Screening Exercise 2016/2017
All applicants are therefore advised to re-visit LASU Admission Screening Exercise portal as from JUNE 27 – JULY 3, 2016 to re-print their Admission Screening Identification Slip in order to know the venue, date and time of the screening.
Applicants who DID NOT choose LASU as the University of Choicein the 2016/2017 UTME are not eligible.
The detailed results of the screening shall be published on LASU website: www.lasu.edu.ng immediately after each day of screening.