Lagos State University ‘s Sandwich programme that runs at the Osun State College of Education (OSCOED) admission form for 2018/2019 academic session.
Lagos State University, Ojo (LASU) currently runs a Sandwich Degree Program at Osun State College of Education, Ilesa and as such offers admission into the 2018/2019 academic session.
Sandwich Degree Program is a veritable means of acquiring higher education due to the fact that it is; Fast-Tracked, Cheap and Convenient. Admission requirements into the various courses offered by LASU-OSCOED are provided in this post.
About the LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Programme Admission
LASU-OSCOED sandwich degree programme offers candidates the following:
- Admission into year 1 without writing UTME.
- Direct entry admission into year 2 for both NCE and OND graduates.
- Freedom to earn a living while earning a degree as contacts for academic activities are only during school holidays, .
- World-wide certificate authenticity with Lagos State University’s credibility all over the world.
- Tuition fee below 100,000 Naira; one of the cheapest degree programme in the country.
Admission for 2019 Modular year is currently on-going into the follow departments.
- Sc. Education: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Physical and Health Education, Educational Technology, Computer Science Education.
- Sc. Education: Economics, Political Science, Geography, Business Education, Accounting Education, Educational Management.
- A Education: History, Christian Religious Studies, Islamic Religious Studies, French, English, Yoruba, Arabic.
- Ed.: Social Studies (Direct Entry Only), Guidance and Counseling.
How to Apply for LASU-OSCOED Sandwich Degree Programme – 2018/2019
- Follow the link below to go to the LASU-OSCOED sandwich degree programme admission application page:CLICK HERE
- Fill the Pre-Application form and click on “PROCEED WITH REGISTRATION”
- Pay a sum of 10,000 Naira at any bank using the e-tranzact payment slip you printed.
- Return to the portal after payment and login with your email or app number.
- Complete the registration form and wait for the school to contact you.You can also get additional information from the following contacts 08036190972, 08062406908 Or email: [email protected]
NGScholars wishes you all the best.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.