The Lagos State government has transformed the Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu to the Lagos State University of Science and Technology (LASUSTECH).
The Lagos State University of Science and Technology (LASUSTECH) is a state government-owned and operated Nigerian university.
This post tends to serve as a helping guide to all candidates who wish to secure admission into the Lagos State University of Science and Technology.
LASUSTECH has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Outlined below is the list of undergraduate courses offered by Lagos State University of Science and Technology.
List of Courses Offered by LASUSTECH
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Application Technology
- Civil & Construction Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Biotechnology & Food Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Arts & Industrial design
- Building Technology
COLLEGE OF BASIC SCIENCES
- Chemical Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science
COLLEGE OF APPLIED SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Economic Science
- Mass Communication Science & Technology
- Actuarial Science
- Banking & Finance
- Office& Information Technology
- Business Administration
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- Agricultural Economics & Farm Management
- Crop Protection
- Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
- Horticulture and Landscape Management
- Animal Production
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Aqua Culture and Fisheries Management