Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH management has released the Student Union Government (SUG) Election guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic session. All aspirants for the SUG elections are hereby informed.
The management hereby expect all aspirants to take note of the following guidelines for the 2017/2018 Student Union Government election.
LAUTECH Election Guidelines
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso has released the guideline for the 2017/2018 academic session Students’ Union Election.
See the guideline below:
1. Faculty staff Advisors shall be in charge of monitoring the election in their respective faculties.
2. Election shall be conducted by using E-voting system and accreditation by using Biometrics.
3. Election commences by 9am and ends by 3pm.
4. Registered students as at Harmattan Semester 2017/2018 with Matric Number 12, 13,14… shall be eligible to vote. Present 100 and 200 levels shall not be eligible to vote.
5. Venues for election shall be as following:
GO TO YOUR DESIGNATED VOTING CENTRE AS LISTED.
|FET||FIRST BANK ICT CENTRE|
|FAS||NEW ICT CENTRE|
|FBMS||NEW ICT CENTRE|
|MLS Nursing & Medicine (Clinical)||OSOGBO CAMPUS|
6. Any of the following shall be accepted for identification to vote:
- School Identity- Card
- Faculty- Identity’ Card
- Departmental Identity- Card
- Course registration form of Harmattan semester 2017/2018 duely signed by Head of Department.
7. Go to your designated centers for Biometric Verification.
8. Proceed to the voting point, and log-in with your Matric Number and portal password.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.