The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH pre-degree admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out and now on sale. Interested candidates are advised to apply for admission into the pre-degree for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2020/2021 session.
Admission Requirement For LAUTECH Pre Degree
Here is the LAUTECH admission requirement for the 2020/2021 academic session;
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidate who does not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
LAUTECH pre-degree Programme Duration
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months after which there will be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme which will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
How To Apply for LAUTECH Pre-degree Admission for 2020/2021 Academic Session
To apply for LAUTECH six month Pre-degree admission for the 2020/2021 academic session;
- Prospective Applicants are to proceed to Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Form is available on http://pds.lautech.edu.ng/pdform2020/.
- Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. Incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
Application Closing Date
The closing date for the submission of Application Form is Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Each candidate must ensure that the acknowledgement slip bearing his/her passport photograph is downloaded and printed as an evidence of successful submission of form. Please, note that late completion/submission of form will not be entertained.
Entrance / Screening Examination Date
The screening of applicants take place from 9:00a.m to 4:00p.m everyday. Successful applicants are expected to proceed immediately to the PDS Complex for their screening exercise. Applicants are to also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will be (CBT).
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT Intensive Training.
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348035821847, +2348033786715
- Email Address: [email protected]
Best wishes from NGScholars.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.