The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH pre-degree admission form for 2021/2022 academic session is out and now on sale. Interested candidates are advised to apply for admission into the pre-degree for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Pre-degree Science Programme, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso, for the 2021/2022 Session.
Information on Choice of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme
Each candidate is expected to make two (2) choices out of the undergraduate programme options available at LAUTECH as listed below. The options are divided into Groups A and B. Each candidate is expected to choose only one programme from any of the two groups. No candidate should make the two choices from the same group.
Group A: Choose only one programme
- College of Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Food Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Transport Management
- Management Studies
- Food and Consumer Sciences
- Food Science
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Consumer Science
- Computing Science and Informatics
- Computer Science
- Information System
- Cyber Security
Group B: Choose only one programme
- Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Production and Health
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology
- Crop Production and Soil Science
- Crop and Environmental Protection
- Environmental Sciences
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Pure and Applied Sciences
- Pure and Applied Biology
- Pure and Applied Chemistry
- Pure and Applied Physics
- Pure and Applied Mathematics
- Earth Sciences
- Science Laboratory Technology
Duration of LAUTECH Pre-Degree Programme
The programme is expected to run for six (6) calendar months. There will also be an intensive and compulsory ICT programme that will run for three (3) months immediately after the final examination while successful candidates are awaiting admission into the degree programmes.
LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Requirements
Candidate should possess at least SSCE, NECO GCE Ordinary Level or NABTEB in not more than two sittings, with a minimum of credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry. Candidates who do not satisfy the above requirement for admission need not apply.
Also, all intending applicants are to ensure they obtain the 2022 UTME Form, sit for the examination and pass the minimum cut-off mark as may be determined by the University Senate.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Pre-Degree Admission Form
(1) Prospective Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Application Website to make payment of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only for the Application Form and registration online using Interswitch enabled Debit Cards (ATM). The form is available on https://apply.lautech.edu.ng/.
(2) Each prospective candidate is expected to carefully complete and submit the online Application Form. An incomplete Application Form will not be treated.
- Each candidate must ensure that the examination slip bearing their passport photograph is downloaded and printed as evidence of successful submission of the form.
- Successful Applicants are to proceed to the Pre-Degree Science Complex in LAUTECH, Ogbomoso, with their Application print-out and O’level result(s) for screening.
- Applicants must also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will also be (CBT).
Closing Date: The closing date for submitting the Application Form is 31st January 2022. Each candidate must ensure that the acknowledgement slip bearing their passport photograph is downloaded and printed as evidence of successful submission of the form. Please, note that late completion/submission of the form will not be entertained.
Screening Exercise: The screening of applicants take place from 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. every day. Successful applicants are expected to proceed immediately to the PDS Complex for their screening exercise. Applicants must also note that subsequent examinations during the programme will be (CBT).
Placement into Degree Programmes:
- Placement into degree programmes will be based on performance at the end of the programme, admission requirements, vacancy in the desired degree programme, and participation in the ICT Intensive Training.
For further enquiries, you may contact us via the listed contacts below:
- Phone Numbers: +2348035821847, +2348033786715
- Email Address: [email protected]
Best wishes from NGScholars.