Vacancy for Lecturer II – Education Foundation (Curriculum Option) exists at Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu State. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates (internal and external) to fill the vacant position.
Qualifications for Lecturer II – Education Foundation (Curriculum Option)
- Candidate must possess a good Masters Degree/Ph.D in the relevant field from a recognized institution plus at least a minimum of 6 years cognate teaching experience.
- In addition, candidate must have presented two seminar/conference papers or have one journal article published or accepted for publication.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Lecturer II – Education Foundation (Curriculum) vacancy must be submitted not later than 6th February, 2015.
How To Apply for the Enugu State College of Education (Technical) Recruitment
Interested candidate should forward 10 copies of their typewritten application and curriculum vitae which should contain the following:
- Full Name
- Marital Status
- Educational institution attended with date
- Qualifications Obtain with Dates
- Publications listed in chronological order
- National and international honour/award
- Position held and other relevant information
- Photocopies of relevant credentials should be attached.
All applications should be sent to the address below:
Enugu State College of Education (Technical),
Abakaliki Road GRA,
- Indicate on the Top Left of the envelope the position applied for.
- Candidates are advised to request three of their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar of the College.
- All application and referee reports on them should reach the registrar before application closing date.