LUTH School Of Health Information Management admission form for 2020/2021 is now available on sale. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND Programme must have obtained in addition to five (5) credits at O’Level the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
Method Of Application
(Kindly note that to complete this process, you will likely require a valid debit/credit card)
A. How to Register on Portal:
- Visit schools.luth.gov.ng and click register.
- Register and pay access fee. During registration, you will be required to choose the school you are applying to.
B. How to log in:
- Check your email after registration
- Click the link in the email to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the Remita payment page
- Make payment to purchase the Application form
C. How to complete Application Form
- Click “Fill form“ after paying to Fill and complete the Application Form online
- Submit the Application
- Check your email to download and print a copy of the completed Application Form
Note: Applicants must print out their completed online generated form. Short listed applicants would be required to present this during Examination.
Application fee is N5,000.00 (Five thousand naira) only.
LUTH Diploma in Health Information Management Application Deadline
The closing date is 31st October, 2020.