Lagos State University Teaching Hospital, LUTH School of Nursing admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. All members of the general public as well as interested candidates are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the School of Nursing, LUTH programmes for the 2018/19 academic session. See details of the programmes, duration and deadline.
LUTH School Of Nursing Admission Form For 2018/19
How to Apply for LUTH School of Nursing Admission.
APPLICATION FEE: N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only.)
- From the SON website click on SON Portal button or go to portal.sonluth.com
- From the portal home page click on Make Payment button (You need to make payment first before you can complete your form).
- Fill in your correct details and select your preferred payment options (Online Payment Through ATM or Payment at the Bank).
- If your option is Bank Payment, An RRR code will be generated for payment at the Bank Counter.
- After successful payment, proceed to fill the Application Form (Note: that your e-mail and password supplied during payment will be used as your User ID and Password to log into your account).
- Upload your passport photograph (Not more than 30KB in JPG or PNG format).
- Print your Exam slip and receipt from your account.
- Submit a copy of the printed Application Form to School of Nursing, Luth-Idiaraba, Lagos.
Deadline: The form closes on Friday 1st of June 2018
Exam Date: The first phase of Entrance Exam is on the 9th of June 2018.
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.