The Maritime Academy of Nigeria has released its Higher National Diploma admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who has completed their ND programme should apply for HND in MAN.
Courses Available For MAN Oron HND Admission 2020/2021
Here are the courses available for admission into MAN Oron HND programme for the 2020/2021 academic session;
- HND in Nautical Science
- HND in Marine Engineering
- HND in Maritime Transport and Business Management
Entry Requirements For MAN Oron HND Admission 2020/2021
Here are the entry requirements needed for MAN Oron HND for the 2020/2021 academic session;
1. Candidates must have the National Diploma in Maritime Transport and Business Studies from the Maritime Academy of Nigeria, Oron or from a recognized institution.
2. Candidates must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average of not less than 2.50 (Lower Credit).
How To Apply 2020/2021
Registration Fee: N20,000.00.
To apply for admission for the MAN Oron HND Admission for the 2020/2021 academic session;
Eligible candidate should log on to the Academy website www.maritimeacademy.gov.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission – HND/ND Registration Portal
- Create an Account
- Generate and Print the Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the banks listed on the portal to make payment using eTranzact Payment Platform or pay online
- Return to the Academy Portal to complete the Registration Form.
PHYSICAL AND MEDICAL FITNESS
Due to the peculiar requirements of the Institution and the maritime industry as well as International Convention on Standard of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW) 95 as amended in 2010 which mandates all sea men to be physically and mentally fit to work in the maritime industry, all applicants are expected to be physically and mentally fit to be able to withstand the rigours/challenges of the cadetship training.
Candidate must undergo some medical test at any Government Hospital and upload their medical status on the application portal. The list of medical tests can be found on the application portal dashboard.
Candidate should print-out Application Medical Examination Form (Form M) from the application portal. This form should be duly completed and signed before upload on the portal.
ENQUIRIES: For enquiries or clarification please contact 09032552144 or send mail to [email protected]
- All intending cadets who are financially indebted to the Academy are required to offset the debt before applying.
- Candidate with incomplete registration will be automatically disqualify
- The Academy has zero tolerance for drug abuse, bullying or any social violence. Applicants found wanting shall lose his/her cadetship.
Note: All intending candidates who are financially indebted to the Academy are required to offset the debt before applying.
Application Closing Date 2020/2021
Online registration will commence from Monday, 12th October to Friday, 13th November 2020.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.