The management of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) has ratified the adjusted academic calendar for the 2019/2020 session at the extended Management meeting held on Wednesday, 12th August, 2020, in line to mitigate the effect of COVID-19 pandemic, especially, on academic activities
The revised academic calendar for the 2019/2020 session has been released by the management of the Institution. All students and lecturers are hereby informed of the key events and occurrences for the remainder of 2020/2021 academic session. See full calendar below.
MAPOLY Revised Academic Calendar for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- 17th – 30th August, 2020: Rounding off of 1st semester 2019/2020 academic session with Continuous Assessment across all departments via the e-learning platform (https://lms.mapolyng.com).
- 30th August, 2020: End of 1st semester e-learning activities for regular students.
- 31st August – 6th September 2020: Break period in preparation for the resumption of 2nd semester.
- 7th September, 2020: Tentative resumption of 2nd semester e-learning activities for regular students.
Lectures for SIWES students will run from 17th August to 13th September, 2020 which will include conduct of continuous assessment (CA).
- 13th September, 2020: End of 1st semester e-learning activities for SIWES students.
- 14th September – 20th September 2020: Break period.
- 21st September, 2020: Tentative 2nd semester e-learning activities resumption for SIWES students.
Students are to note that the 1st Semester Examinations will hold in phases when physical learning fully resumes.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.