Maurid Polytechnic ND/HND Admission Lists for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into the Maurid Polytechnic, Mbiaso, Akwa Ibom State that they can proceed to check if they have been offered admission in the school.
The names of admitted candidates have been uploaded online. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check their admission status
How to Check Maurid Polytechnic Admission Lists For 2020/2021
- Kindly log on to the MAURID POLY Portal via https://www.mauridportal.net/eportal
- Enter your Registered Email Address and Phone Number
- Click on the Log in Button
- Locate the Check Admission Status Button to confirm your admission status.
- Visit https://www.mauridportal.net/
- Using the Box at the homepage Search for admission status using your phone number.
Note that all admitted candidates are to report to the institution from (October 5th, 2020) for their original admission letter. Lecture starts immediately..
You must produce at the time of registration provide the following documents, failure of which your admission will be forfeited:
- Pay the sum of TWENTY FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA (NGN 25,000) ONLY for ACCEPTANCE FEE at the Bursary Unit before collection of Original Admission Letter.
- Provide two(2) recent Passport Photograph.
- Provide O’level result (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or equivalent).
- Provide your recent JAMB result slip.
Your school fee is FORTY SEVEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA (NGN 47,500) ONLY per Semester.
Hostel accommodation is available and it’s compulsory for all new students.
DIRECTION TO THE CAMPUS: From your location, arrive at ITAM PARK IN UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE CAPITAL, board a bus going to Afaha Nsit alight at the last bus stop then take a Bike (Okada) to the Campus in Mbiaso.