MAUTECH admission letter collection procedure and timetable for 2018/2019 academic session have been released online.
All new students of Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH) should note that they can now collect their original admission letter. The procedure and time-table for collection of the MAUTECH admission letter are as follows.
MAUTECH Admission Letter Collection Procedure and Timetable for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Following the release of MAUTECH admission list, admitted students are required to collect their admission letters. The following are steps you should take in order to collect your admission letter.
- Applicants are to come in person (not by proxy);
- Applicants are to come along with:
- Photocopy of JAMB result slip/JAMB acknowledgement slip (DE applicants) and JAMB Admission letter;
- Specimen/duplicate copy (Student Copy) of MAUTECH Admission letter
- Originals of their Credentials (O’Level result(s), A’Level result for DE applicants, Declaration of Age/Birth Certificate, Indigene Letter) for sighting and photocopies for submission;
- New/Un-used Scratch card(s) for O’Level result(s) for verification.
- Two Passport Photograph.
Timetable for Distribution of MAUTECH Admission Letter
That’s the timetable to follow for each department/faculty.