MAUTECH Post Utme 2019/2020 form is out. The cut off mark as well as the details of the application has also been released. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Candidates who chose Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola as their MOST Preferred Choice of institution (First Choice) are advised to register and submit their documents online (No physical presence for the screening is required please)
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology (MAUTECH), Yola invites applications from prospective candidates for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Screening Exercise.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 160 points in UTME Exams and have five relevant O’level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 100 level.
- Candidates with a minimum of Lower Credit in Diploma or Merit grade in NCE from a recognized tertiary institution and have five relevant O’ level credits (including Mathematics and English language) are eligible to register into 200 level.
How To Apply
Procedure for Payment and Registration
- Log on to mautech.edu.ng and click on ‘2019/2020 POST UTME’ link;
- Follow the details as displayed;
- You will be required to pay N2,000.00 online for the Registration.
Note: i. Those with awaiting results are advised to upload obtained results immediately on the Post-UTME Platform for processing.
- DE applicants Online Registration for the Screening is not available for now but will be communicated in due course.
POST UTME Online registration procedure.
- You are to visit the University website www.mautech.edu.ng and then click on ‘2019/2020 POST UTME’ link, and click on ‘new applicant’.
- Login page will be displayed for you.
- Use your JAMB No as your Username and Password to log in.
- You will be directed to REMITA payment platform to make payment.
- Choose a payment option ( i.e. using ATM Card or Bank):
- ATM Card Payment Option:
> Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
> Select card type (Master Card, Verve Card etc)
> Enter your Card details and ATM PIN No. and ‘submit’
> OTP confirmatory code will be sent to your phone/email to confirm your transaction.
> FINALLY, enter the sent OTP code to complete your transaction. > N2, 000.00 will be deducted from your account.
> After completing the payment, you will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with your registration.
- Bank Payment Option:
> Click ‘proceed to payment’ icon
> Select Bank;
> Enter your details as required and ‘submit’
> Print the e-invoice containing the Remita Reference No. and take to any Commercial Bank and pay the sum of two thousand (N2,000.00).
> A payment receipt will be generated for you from the bank.
> Log on to MAUTECH website again, select ‘2019/2020 POST UTME’ link, select ‘existing applicant’ and enter your JAMB No as username and password again. You will be taken to the registration platform to proceed with registration.
- CHOICE OF PROGRAMME: You are required to select the choice of your
programme of study from the list of available programmes. 7. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of your O’level Examination results with their centres/examination numbers
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution and class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A level).
- UPLOADING OF PASSPORT/DOCUMENTS:
Upload Scanned Copies of the following Documents (the documents should not exceed 200kb each in PDF format):
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME/JAMB Acknowledgement Slip for DE
- O’ Level Result(s); two sittings maximum
- A Level Result (ND/HND/NCE/IJMB)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Local Government Indigene Letter
- SUBMISSION APPLICATION:After filling/uploading all the necessary information/Certificates, you are advised to cross check and ensure that all entries/uploads are correct. You should then submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM:
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- After successful submission of your application, your application page is displayed. Your JAMB Registration Number is your Application ID (Password) as well as your login Username. You may wish to print your application form by Clicking on the ‘Print Application’ button.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.