Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike MOUAU Direct Entry screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. This is the MOUAU Direct Entry (DE) application form for the 2019/2020 admission exercise.
All candidates who applied into Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture Umudike for the Direct Entry admission are eligible.
Candidates who want to change into any of the programmes in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike should immediately apply through the appropriate JAMB portal for change of institution. Interested candidates for MICROBIOLOGY are informed that the Programme now has full accreditation by NUCand will be admitting students this year.
Consequently, candidates who applied for admission via JAMB 2018 DE are required to register online for the MOUAU Direct Entry Admission screening.
How To Apply For MOUAU Direct Entry Screening for 2019/2020 Academic Session
Candidates are to visit the University Website at www.mouau.edu.ng
2. Click on the 2019/2020 Direct Entry admission screening banner.
3. Enter a valid personalized and functional phone number and e-mail address for effective communication.
4. Input JAMB Registration Number. This leads you to Remitta Payment Plat form where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2000.00 will be made. Payment can be made by debit/credit card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash. Return to the website to continue your registration.
5. NOTE: Transaction charges apply (P.S : if you encounter any challenges after payment, kindly send an email to the University Portal Office at [email protected]). 6. Register by filling an on-line Application form and selecting proposed department and other requisite details.(Kindly Register In Department Applied For In Jamb)
7. Candidates are required to input their O’Level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/TC11 Exam Number, type of exams, year of result, O’Level exam scratch card details (PIN and serial Number on the card ).Note only details on cards not used up to five times are valid.
8. Fetch result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
9. Candidates MUST also upload their O’Level results to JAMB website (CAPS), Note: The upload must be done in JAMB CBT accredited centres.
10. Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results fetched is correct before submission of form.
11. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed.
12. Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records.
13. Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
14. Candidates are advised to check the University Portal for their screening test results seven working days after registration.
The Date for the Onsite screening test will be communicated through your E-mail and phone numbers, you will be required to bring the following :
A) Printout of filled form as this contains candidate’s unique Direct Entry admission screening number as an evidence that candidate has registered for the D/E admission screening.
B) One colored copy of your jamb photo page
C) Originals of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE certificates.
D) Original copies A’levels/Diploma/NCE/etc ,Degree certificates, statement of results or evidence of same for sighting.
E) Candidates are to ensure that registration details provided conforms with the information on the certificates presented for screening.
We wish you the very best with your admission!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.