Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike, MOUAU Post-UTME screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. MOUAU cut-off mark for admission for the 2017/2018 academic session is 180.
Applicants who are qualified and have met all the necessary requirements for being admitted should apply. Candidates who made Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike first Choice are eligible.
LATEST UPDATE: MOUAU Post-UTME online application closing date has been extended to 18th of September, 2017.
What is the MOUAU Post-UTME 2017/2018 Cut-Off Mark?
The 2017/2018 MOUAU Post-UTME Cut-off mark for admission Exercise is 180 and above.
How To Apply For MOUAU Post-UTME Screening for 2017/2018 Academic Session
- Candidates are to visit the university www.mouau.edu.ng
- Click on the 2017/2018 Admission Screening banner
- Enter a valid email address for record purposes
- Input JAMB Registration number. This leads you to the Remita Payment Platform where an RRR number is generated with which payment of N2,000 will be made
- Payment can be made by Debit Credit Card or by taking your RRR number to any bank nationwide and deposit cash
- Return to the website to continue your registration. Note: Transaction charges apply
- Register by filling an online Application form and selecting proposed Department and other Requisite details.
- Candidates are required to input their O’level qualifying details for WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results obtained in not more than two sittings. Type of Exam, year of exam, Year of Result, Scratch card details (PIN and Serial Number on the card)
- Fetch Result from examining body (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
- Kindly note that O’level results and Number of sittings are weighted.
- Confirm that WAEC/NECO/NABTEB result fetched is correct before submission of form. Note: Some fields are prefilled and cannot be changed
- Fill the form, submit and take print-out after executing the submit button. System sends a copy of submitted forms to your email for records
- Return to University website 96hrs after registration to check for your results
- Kindly note that the University is not liable for any wrong information entered by candidates.
MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Application Closing Date:
Beginning from Friday, 1st September, 2017, candidates are required to register online for the Admission screening exercise. To register, candidates must proceed below.
Note: Online Application closes by 11.59pm on the Tuesday, 12th September, 2017.