MOUAU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2023/2024 Is Out
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) has announced the ongoing sale of its Pre-degree admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The form costs N15,000 (fifteen thousand Naira) and can only be purchased through Remita or Interswitch payment platform.
Available Courses for MOUAU Pre-Degree Programme
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agricultural Economics, Rural Sociology and extension.
- Bachelor of Science (Ed) with options in Agric. Education, Home Economics Education, Integrated Science Education, Mathematics Education, Computer Science Education, Chemistry Education, Physics Education, Library and Information Science Education.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Agronomy, Plant Health Management and Soil Science and Meteorology.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) with options in Computer Science, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Statistics.
- Bachelor of Agriculture (B.Agric) with options in Animal Breeding and Physiology, Animal Nutrition and Forage Science and Animal Production and Management.
- Doctor in Veterinary Medicine (DVM)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) with options in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Zoology and Environmental Biology, Plant Science and Biotechnology.
- Bachelor of Engineering with options in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Chemical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Civil Engineering and Agricultural/Bio Resources Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) with options in Food Science and Technology, Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Home Economics and Hospitality Management and Tourism.
- Bachelor of Fisheries and Aquatics Resources Management, Bachelor of Forestry and Environmental Management and Bachelor of Environment Management and Toxicology.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) with options in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management and Entrepreneurial Studies.
Applicants for admission into the Pre-degree Programme are expected to have the following requirements;
- A minimum of 5 ‘O’ level credits at one or two sittings in English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant Science subjects in SSCE/GCE organized by WAEC and NECO or any other equivalent certificate.
- Applicants for Basic Medicine are expected to have the required five ‘O’ level credits in one sitting. Accepted candidates must enrol and write the 2023/2024 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combinations to any programme.
How to Apply for MOUAU Pre-Degree Admission Form
- Visit MOUAU Pre-degree Portal at https://portal.mouau.edu.ng/registration/cec/new-application/
- Fill out and complete the application form
- Click on “submit record”
- You will be required to generate a payment receipt for the form
- Return to the website and complete the form
- Submit the application form.
The closing date for the submission of the MOUAU Pre-degree admission form is March 20th 2023.
Best of luck to all applicants from NGscholars.