Deadline: 30 Apr/31 Oct (annual)
Study in: Australia
Next course starts September 2013
Macquarie University International Scholarships (MUIS) are available across most courses to cover international tuition fees for study in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at the University.
Macquarie University in Sydney, Australia
Field of study:
Available across most courses except Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Applied Finance (MAF), Master of Advanced Surgery and Master of Surgery.
Number of Awards:
International students who wish to pursue undergraduate/postgraduate coursework at Macquarie University.
MUIS covers international tuition fees for study on campus in an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree. The scholarship provides course fees for the minimum course duration.
The scholarship does NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a FULL OFFER by the application deadline).
• Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.7 (out of 4.0) for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of 92 (out of 100) for Undergraduate applications.
You are not eligible if:
• You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
• You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
• You have undertaken the same level or a higher level of study previously.
• You are currently enrolled in the program that you apply the MUIS for.
• You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
• You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
Applicants must hold a FULL OFFER for the course by the MUIS deadline to be considered for the scholarship. Applicants must complete a course application form plus a scholarship application form online.
Applications for September 2013 intake must be submitted by 30 April 2013 while applicants must also submit their course application form by 1 April 2013.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application forms and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.international.mq.edu.au/scholarships/muis
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.