This is to inform the general public especially prospective candidates who participated in the 2022 National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB) Nov/Dec examination exercise that the Board has released the results. This was announced by the Registrar, Prof Ifeoma Isiugo-Abanihe, in Benin City.
Out of the 27,782 candidates that sat for the 2022 November/December NBC/NTC examinations, 21,103 scored five credits and above, including Mathematics and English Language, representing 75.96 per cent. While 26,561 candidates scored five credits and above with or without English Language and Mathematics representing 95.6 per cent. NABTEB Nov/Dec Examination Result.
How to Check Your NABTEB Result
1. Go to the nearest NABTEB office to get your results checking PINs.
2. Visit https://eworld.nabteb.gov.ng NABTEB eWorld.
3. Enter your Candidate Identification Number.
4. Select the Type of Examination(Nov/Dec).
5. Enter your Examination Year.
6. Enter the Card Serial Number and PIN found on your photo card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits.
7. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card.
8. Click Submit and wait for the results window to show.
Congratulations to all successful candidates from NGscholars!