NABTEB GCE form 2018 November/December is out on sale. Registration PINs National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) registration form for 2018 Nov/Dec is out and now available designated sales point.
The sales of NABTEB November/Decmber exam registration PIN was announced on the body’s social media pages on Monday, 16th July, 2018.
The National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) application form are available. Interested candidates should apply and strictly abide to the NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec exam guidelines.
NABTEB Registration Guidelines For 2018
Here are the NABTEB registration guidlines for 2018 registration procedure.
1. No candidate is allowed to enrol for NBC and ANBC or NTC and ANTC subjects together in the same examination series. Where this is done the entry would be rejected.
2. No results would be issued to any candidate who sit for papers they did not register for. Multiple or even double Registration for two or more trades at the same time becomes invalid.
3. Candidates for General Education, all other candidates are allowed to register for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this has to be on trade basis.
You can download the NABTEB Registration/Entry Guideline (.pdf) here.
How To Register For NABTEB November/December 2018 Examination
To register for NABTEB GCE for 2018, follow the steps below:
- Candidates intending to sit for NBC/NTC must obtain a Registration PIN at the cost of N10,500.00 (Ordinary Level) per candidate, while ANBC/ANTC will attract N12,500 (Advanced Level) per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- In addition, candidates are to pay N250.00 administrative charges.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
1. Students biometric information. ( i.e Right and Left Thumb). NOTE: You can get a copy of NABTEB Biometric Data Capture Application from nearest NABTEB office.
2. Make sure you supply the correct name and passport / registration card alongside PIN and SERIAL when doing the Biometric Data Capture.
3. On successful Biometric Data Capture, Proceed t the online Registration Portal to complete the Registration exercise. NOTE: The portal will not allow you to register online without first doing the biometric data capture.
4. Fill the form displayed accordingly and submit.
5. Print the photocard and registration completion and keep it in a safe place.
Where To NABTEB Registration PIN 2018?
The NABTEB Registration PINs can be obtained from the following places;
- NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
- NABTEB Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos,
- NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
- NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations.
Application Closing Date:
Sales of 2018 NABTEB GCE (November/December) will close on 30TH of September, 2018.
It is important for all candidates to check the following:
1. 2017 NOVEMBER/DECEMBER ANBC/ANTC CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION STRUCTURE
Subject Combination per Trade Based on NBTE Syllabus (ANBC/ANTC).pdf
2. 2017 NOV/DEC NATIONAL BUSINESS CERTIFICATE (NBC)/ NATIONAL TECHNICAL CERTIFICATE (NTC) EXAMINATIONS EXAMINATION STRUCTURE
Subject Combination Per Trade Based on NBTE Syllabus (NBC/NTC).pdf
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.