NABTEB GCE form 2021 November/December is out on sale. Registration PINs National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) registration form for 2021 Nov/Dec is out and now available designated sales point.
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
b. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
c. NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
d. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
e. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
NABTEB Registration Guidelines For 2021
Here are the NABTEB registration guidelines for 2021 registration procedure.
1. No candidate is allowed to enroll for NBC and ANBC or NTC and ANTC subjects together in the same examination series. Where this is done the entry would be rejected.
2. No results would be issued to any candidate who sit for papers they did not register for. Multiple or even double Registration for two or more trades at the same time becomes invalid.
3. Candidates for General Education, all other candidates are allowed to register for any number of subjects they want to enter for, but this has to be on trade basis.
How To Register For NABTEB November/December 2021 Examination
The registration for the Nov/Dec 2021 examinations which is currently on-going will lead to the award of the following:
• National Business Certificate (NBC)
• National Technical Certificate (NTC)
• General Education Certificate
To register, visit:
I. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City
ii. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja and Area Office in Lagos
iii. NABTEB State Offices nationwide
iv. Accredited NABTEB Examinations Center Nationwide.
The examinations consist of examinable General Education Subjects and Trades at Ordinary Level.
NABTEB CERTIFICATES FOR MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES: NABTEB Ordinary Level Certificate offer multiple advantages to candidates:
Candidates who pass all the required Trade subjects, Trade-related and General Education Subjects qualify as Certified Craftsmen. NABTEB qualified Craftsmen with NBC/NTC have opportunity to be employed, self-employed and employers of labor. They are also qualified to fill the existing skills gap needed for Nigeria’s technological advancement.
With General Education subjects integrated in the NABTEB examination structure, candidates with enough Credits are qualified for admission to institutions of higher learning within and outside Nigeria.
Important NABTEB Registration Tips
- Make sure your passport is 160px by 200px and size is less than 30kb.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link.
- Fill in the PIN, and serial number got from the purchased scratch card.
- Fill the form displayed and submit.
- Write down your Candidate Number in a safe place.
- Important Tips To Avoid During Registration
- Do not use a card that has already been used for another candidate
- Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use
PRICE TO OBTAIN THE FORM
- The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,250 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- GCE (Advanced Level) is N15,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.