For those that have asked how to load funds to their National Open University of Nigeria e-Wallet or NOU ewallet as some would call it, here is a short guide on how you can do it. National Open University, NOUN e-Wallet is where you can load the payment you have made in a Bank to your account. You do this by entering the Transaction Number collected from the bank and the equivalent amount paid.
HOW TO LOAD FUND TO YOUR NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA E-WALLET
To load fund to your NOUN e-wallet account, follow these steps:
1. Login to Student Control Center, click on ‘Load Fund (E-Wallet)’ link at the left side of the page.
2. At My-Ewallet Load Fund page, locate ‘Load cash to my E-wallet’ section, select bank where you Made payment, enter the Transaction Number collected from the bank and the equivalent amount paid.
3. Click on ‘Load Cash’ button.
4. This step in the process will do the following:
- Verify your transaction number and amount if valid.
- Credit your E-wallet balance with the equivalent amount
- Check if you have not paid the 2010/2011 Session Compulsory fees.
Detail can be found at http://www.nou.edu.ng/noun/announcements/schedulepay.html
Remove ONCE the corresponding session compulsory fees amount from your e-wallet balance and generate debit transaction history of the fees.
5. Click on ‘View E-Wallet Detail’ link to view your transactions history.
That’s a simple guide on how to view your National Open University e-Wallet and add funds to it.