Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Undergraduate Essay Competition application for 2013 has started. Applications are invited by the NCC from interested and qualified persons for the 2013 Essay Contest.
Details of the Nigerian Communications Commission Essay Contest
The theme of the competition is: The Effect of Mobile Number Portability of Telecom Services and Usage in Nigeria.
Objectives of the Competition
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 1000 words, and not less than 500 words on the essay topic
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2014.
- Participants are expected to register with their personal details and a signed authentication as genuine Nigerian undergraduates.
How To Apply for the 2013 NCC Undergraduate Essay Competition
Entries should be sent to: email@example.com or http://www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission, after sending your entry to register your essay submissions, please download this online form.
- N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer
- N300,000.00 cash prize
- N200,000.00 cash prize
Application Deadline Date
All entries for the NCC 2013 Essay Contest for undergraduates must be sent in on, or before 16th December 2013.