Apply for the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Essay Competition for 2014/2015. The NCC essay contest is for undergraduates of tertiary institutions in Nigeria. The NCC hereby invites applications from all qualified members of the public to apply for the contest.
About the Nigerian Communications Commission Essay Competition (2014-2015)
The theme of the competition is: Broadband a Catalyst for National Development.
Below you will get information on the essay objectives, methodology, how to apply and closing date;
- Increase Awareness of the Subject Matter
- Engage and Enhance Research skills
- Encourage competition and academic excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates
The 2014 NCC Essay Competition Methodology
- Undergraduates will submit essays not more than 2500 words.
- The essays must have an Abstract, Introduction, Main body and Conclusion with references.
- Essay must have references.
- Participants must sign an undertaking stating the originality of their essays.
- First 500 entries representing undergraduates from the Institutions (Private and Public) across the country.
- Winning essays will be selected based on content, grammar and style.
- The winning essays will be announced by the First Quarter 2015.
How To Apply for NCC Essay Competition
All Entries for the 2014/2015 essay competition should be sent to: [email protected] before the set closing date.
For more enquires, interested persons are advised to visit the Facebook link – www.facebook.com/nigerian.communications.commission.
NCC Essay Competition Prizes
- N500,000.00 cash prize, Branded NCC Laptop and Printer
- N300,000.00 cash prize
- N200,000.00 cash prize
Contest Application Deadline
All entries for the 2014 NCC Essay contest must be submitted on or before 13th January 2015, which is the closing date.
We wish all entrants the best as they submit their essays!