Applications are ongoing for the NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2015. The Niger Delta Development Commission has announced the 2015 Postgraduate foreign scholarship program – it is currently applicable to those who have offers to further their education abroad for the Master Degree (MsC) and Doctorate (PhD) programmes.
About The Program
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on a Post-Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields. The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- • Engineering
• Medical Sciences (M.Sc. Public Health excluded)
• Computer Science/Technology
• Environmental Sciences
• Environmental or Gas/Oil Law
• Project Management
Applicant must have:
- • First Degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognised University.
• Gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
• Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
• Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicants community/clan.
- a. Member of National Assembly
b. Chairman of the LGA.
c. First class traditional ruler.
d. High Court Judge
Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered for the award.
• Completed the mandatory National Youth Service (NYSC).
• A valid Admission Letter from a Foreign University.
Applications can only be made on-line through the Commission’s website – with the following attachments:
- • Recent passport photograph
• Local Government identification letter.
• Post Graduate (PG) admission letter from Overseas University.
• Relevant Degrees from recognized University.
• N.Y.S.C Discharge Certificate
• Successfully completed application form will be automatically assigned a registration number.
• Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease of reference.
• All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website.
All forms and relevant information on how to go about applying for the scholarship is available through the official NDDC website link below.
All completed applications are expected to be submitted on or before Friday February 28th, 2015.
For further enquiries please contact:
Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 08063280649; e-mail: [email protected]
Official NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2015 Website – http://www.nddc.gov.ng/2015%20scholarship.html
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.