Nigeria Delta University, NDU Post UTME (supplementary) form for 2019/2020 admission screening is out on sale. The NDU cut-off mark for the 2019/2020 admission has also been announced.
Candidates who chose Niger Delta University during 2019 JAMB registration are hereby informed.
All candidates who chose Niger Delta University during 2019 JAMB UTME registration are hereby invited to apply for the 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening of the University. Application details can be found below.
Who Is Eligible for NDU Supplementary Post UTME Screening?
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2019 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 9th October, 2019.
How To Apply For NDU Post-UTME Screening for 2019/2020
- Log on to www.nduscreening.com
- Enter your JAMB Registration number and score and proceed to the next step.
- Type in the required personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates are required to pay the stipulated sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal as recommended by JAMB.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades
- Upload your passport photograph
- Preview and edit form
- Submit and print out application form
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
N.B: Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address. Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the aptitude test.
Closing Date For Application
APPLICATION DEADLINE: The closing date for the supplementary NDU Post-UTME screening on-line submission of application form is 9th October, 2019.
This the period for the Post-UTME screening. A full timetable will be released later and we shall update it here. This is the Post-UTME screening schedule (dates and time) for last session: NDU Post-UTME Screening Aptitude Test Schedule.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2019/2020
We wish you the very best with your application!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.