NECO GCE result for 2016 November/December external exam is out. All candidates are hereby informed that the National Examinations Council has released the result of the General Certificate Examination held in Nov/Ded 2016.
All candidates who took part in the examination can now check their results. The National Examinations Council (NECO), after the release of the 2016 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results, has also released the statistics of the examination.
How to Check NECO GCE Result – 2016
The following are the steps you need to carry out to check your NECO GCE result online;
- Candidates should go to NECO result checking portal at http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx
- Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec
- Then choose your year of examination. 2016 in this case.
- Enter the PIN on your result checking scratch card in the required column
- Enter your examination number
- Lastly, click on Check My Result button to access your 2016 NECO GCE result.
ALSO SEE: Check NECO GCE Result Statistics – 2016
IMPORTANT NOTE: For those who want to check past NECO results, maybe 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 or 2015 NECO GCE results, you can follow the steps above. Just change the year in step 3 to the year you want to check.
We wish you the very best!!!