NECO GCE result for 2018 November/December external exam is out. All candidates are hereby informed that the National Examinations Council has released the result of the General Certificate Examination held in Nov/Dec 2018.
All candidates who took part in the examination can now check their results. The National Examinations Council (NECO), after the release of the 2018 November /December External Senior School Certificate Examination results, has also released the statistics of the examination.
How to Check NECO GCE Result – 2018
The following are the steps you need to carry out to check your NECO GCE result online;
- Firstly, go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2019
- Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
ALSO SEE: Check NECO GCE Result Statistics – 2018
IMPORTANT NOTE: For those who want to check past NECO results, maybe 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 NECO GCE results, you can follow the steps above. Just change the year in step 3 to the year you want to check.
We wish you the very best!!!