NECO releases GCE Result | How To Check
NECO GCE result for 2021 November/December external exam is out. All candidates are hereby informed that the National Examinations Council has released the result of the General Certificate Examination 2021.
All candidates who took part in the examination can now check their results.
How to Check NECO GCE Result – 2021
The following are the steps you need to carry out to check your NECO GCE result online;
- Firstly, go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2021
- Select your exam type. i.e. SSCE EXTERNAL (NOV/DEC)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result button to access your NECO GCE result.
ALSO SEE: Check NECO GCE Result Statistics.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For those who want to check past NECO results, maybe 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 NECO GCE results, you can follow the steps above. Just change the year in step 3 to the year you want to check.
We wish you the very best!!!