The management of Federal Polytechnic, Nekede has announced the sale of form of admission into the polytechnic for the Higher National Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering. Interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Eligibility For NEKEDEPOLY HND Mechatronics Engineering Programme
Prospective Higher National Diploma (HND) Mechatronics Engineering Students who made CGPA of 2.50 and above, having completed their one (1) year IT programme, as well as those with CGPA of 2.49 and have completed their two (2) years IT Programme are advised to apply for Higher National Diploma (HND) into Mechatronics Engineering Department.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- All candidates must first visit the school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and click on “Application Link” on the home page under students or click “HERE”.
- Fill your Bio-data in the form and generate an invoice, print or copy out the RRR number, (you can do this on your mobile phone).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice and make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (
N10,000.00) on Remita platform. You can also choose to make your payment using your VERVE, VISA or MASTER cards. If you choose the card payment option, you will be asked to fill the card details for the payment to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng and complete your application process. Submit your data as requested and print out receipt and acknowledgement slip.
- All Application procedures must be concluded on or before Midnight of 31st October, 2019.
Applicants can start and complete this process from any location in the country. It is therefore advisable to minimize trips to Owerri for the purpose of completing the form.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.