Niger Delta University, NDU Pre-degree/JUPEB admission form 2017/2018 academic session is out. The NDU Pre-degree admission form is now available for sale. NDU runs this programme in collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB).
Successful completion of the NDU Pre-degree/JUPEB programme leads to the award of the JUPEB Certificate, which enables candidates to gain Direct Entry Admission into 200 LEVEL of the degrees offered by Niger Delta University or any other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and abroad.
The Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board Certificate is equivalent to the Advance Level GCE or the Old Higher School Certificates (HSC) or IJMB.
For admission into the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate institutions, each candidate, in addition to passing the prescribed JUPEB examination for issuing the Direct Entry Certificates, must satisfy all admission requirements prescribed by Departments and Faculties of choice.
NDU JUPEB Courses Available For Admission
Here are the courses available for the 2017/2018 academic session admission are as follows;
1. Faculty of Agriculture
- Department of Economics, Extension and Rural Sociology
- Department of Crop and Soil Science
- Department of Fisheries and Aquatic Studies
- Department of Animal Science
2. Faculty of Arts
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- Department of History and Diplomacy
- Department of Theatre Arts
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Religious Studies
3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Department of Bio-Chemistry
- Department of Medicine
- Department of Medical Laboratory Science
4. Faculty of Education
- Department of Teacher Education
- Science Education (Chemistry Option)
- Science Education (Integrated Science Option)
- Science Education (Biology Option)
- Science Education (Physics Option)
- Science Education (Health Option)
- Science Education (Mathematics Option)
- Science Education (Human Kinetics Option)
- Arts Education (English And literary Studies Option)
- Arts Education (Christian Religious Studies Option)
- Arts Education (History and Diplomacy Option)
- Social Science Education (Geography & Environmental Science option)
- Social Science Education (Social Science Option)
- Social Science Education (Political Science Option)
- Social Science Education (Economics Option)
- Educational Foundations- Guidance and Counselling And Educational Administration
- Vocational/Industrial Technology
- Business Eduation
- Technology Education
- Agricultural Education
5. Faculty of Engineering
- Department of Agricultural/Environmental Engineering
- Department of chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering/Hydrology
- Department of Electrial/Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical/Marine Engineering
- Department of Petroleum Engineering
6. Faculty of Law
- Department of Law
7. Faculty of Management Sciences
- Department of Finance and Accountancy
- Department of Banking and Finance
- Department of Accountancy
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Management
- Department of Marketing
- Department of Office Information Management
8. Faculty of Nursing
- Department of Nursing
9. Faculty of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmacy
10. Faculty of Science
- Department of Biological Science
- Department of Geology
11. Faculty of Social Sciences
- Department of Economics
- Department of Geography/Environmental Management
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Sociology
All the combinations above meet the entry requirement for direct admission to Degree Programmes in the Niger Delta University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities.
Niger Delta University JUPEB Admission Requirements
This is the admission requirement for NDU JUPEB/Pre-Degree;
Candidates seeking admission to the JUPEB Pre-degree Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in at least Five (5) subjects at “O” Level, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in the GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB).
How To Apply for NDU JUPEB Admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Method of Application: Registration is online on our website at www.ndu.edu.ng or at www.ndu.ac starting from Thursday, July 13 – Thursday, August 31, 2017. The Registration Process is as follows:
- Go to any Diamond Bank branch in Nigeria.
Purchase an e-pin slip for Niger Delta University Pre-degree Programme for a fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00). The University will not subsidize other charges such as bank charges.
- After Payment
Go online and log onto www.ndu.edu.ng and click on Apply for pre-degree.
Application Closing Date
Closing date for the submission of NDU JUPEB application forms is Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.