The 2017 Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) recruitment for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (Graduate & Experienced Position) – Superintendent Cadre is currently ongoing.
The Federal Ministry of Interior, Nigeria Immigration Service therefore invites applications from interested and equally qualified candidates to apply for the Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II vacancies.
Nigeria Immigration Assistant Superintendent II Recruitment (Graduate & Experienced) – 2017
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 08
Academic Requirements for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant applying for Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test (Aptitude Test)
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date for 2017 Vacancies
All applications for the Nigeria Immigration Service Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) must be submitted not later than 3rd July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This application is absolutely free
Other Immigration Job Posts You Might be interested in:
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment (All Positions) for 2017
- Nigeria Immigration Service Exam Likely Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – Maths
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – English Language
- Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers Format
We wish you all the best in your application!!!