Nigeria Immigration Entry Level Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2017
2017 Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment of Entry Level Assistant Inspector: Nigeria Immigration Service is raccepting applications for Entry Level Immigration Assistant Inspector in their 2017 recruitment exercise.
The Nigeria Immigration Service, under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant position of Immigration Assistant Inspector.
Nigeria Immigration Service Assistant Inspector Recruitment 2017 Inspectorate Cadre
Job Title: Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) General Duty, Secretaries and Other Specialized Fields, CONPASS 06
Nigeria Immigration Service Requirements for Recruitment (Entry Level Assistant Inspector Vacancy)
- Applicants for Nigeria Immigration Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE/OND from a recognized institution.
- Applicants fo Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for candidates shortlisted for the Nigeria Immigration Entry Level Assistant Inspector. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons. Click here for details of the NIS Aptitude test.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Nigeria Immigration Service 2017 Entry Level Assistant Inspector Recruitment must be submitted not later than 3rd July, 2017.
How To Apply for Nigeria Immigration Entry Level Assistant Inspector Position for 2017 (Method of Application)
Interested and qualified candidates who wish to apply for this position should click the following link to apply;- click here to apply online
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This application is absolutely free
Other Immigration Job Posts You Might be interested in:
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment (All Positions) for 2017
- Nigeria Immigration Service Exam Likely Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – Maths
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – English Language
- Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers Format
We wish you all the best in your application!!!
Im a graduate of osun state polytechnuc,iree
Going tru d site i came accross this statement : “Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted during recruitment is not acceptable after recruitment””
What is the implication of this to OND holders who later obtain degrees/HND or other professional qualifications after employment?
Will they be able to tender these certificates later for promotions?
Candidates with any of the following problems need not apply:
a. Sight problem
This is another statement i would like to be clarified on too; does it mean people using corrective lenses cannot apply .
What is the cost of the form also?
What they are saying is that you should tender all certificates you have gotten before the recruitment closes. One should be able to tender those you get after getting employed for promotion. The sight issue, I think that’s exactly what they mean.
like some people that did a mistake of of chosen supretendent and they are not degree holder but ND what are they going to do pls advice.
Well, that is left for the authorities to decide. Employers are always looking for ways to screen out people. They might not consider them at all.
your application says any result not tender during the process will not be recon with. unlike me I have university diploma (result ) and am in my final year degree at unibadan which should have been completed since 2012, up till now am still on it.
it is compulsory for us to tender our certificate of medical fitness,
is there any quency quency to the person who’s date of birt on d i.d card an dat of birth certificate hapend 2 appear different?