Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is currently recruiting in 2017 for the position of Immigration Assistant III (IA) – Assistant Cadre. Other positions have been advertised too, you will see a link to check them out at the end of this post.
Applications are hereby invited from qualified persons for the Nigeria Immigration Service Immigration Assistant III (IA) – Assistant Cadre recruitment for 2017. Below are the eligibility requirements and information on how to apply.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment for Immigration Assistant III (IA) – 2017 Application Details
Job Title: Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans, CONPASS 03
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration recruitment for Immigration Assistant III (IA) must be a holder of SSCE,NECO, GCE O/Level with minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for candidates shortlisted for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment for Immigration Assistant III. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date
All applications forms for the Nigeria Immigration Assistant III (IAIII) Artisans must be submitted not later than 3rd July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This application is absolutely free
Other Immigration Job Posts You Might be interested in:
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment (All Positions) for 2017
- Nigeria Immigration Service Exam Likely Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – Maths
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – English Language
- Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers Format
We wish you all the best in your application!!!