The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is recruiting for the position of Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) – Inspectorate Cadre in 2017. Persons who are interested should read the application instruction below to apply online.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) vacancy of the Nigeria Immigration Service.
Nigeria Immigration Service Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) Recruitment – 2017
Job Title: Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- NYSC certificate is compulsory for senior Inspector of Immigration (SII)
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Computer Based Test
There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates. Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Application Closing Date
Applications for the Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty job position must be submitted latest by 3rd July, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This application is absolutely free
Other Immigration Job Posts You Might be interested in:
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment (All Positions) for 2017
- Nigeria Immigration Service Exam Likely Questions & Answers
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – Maths
- Nigeria Immigration Exam Past Questions & Answers – English Language
- Nigeria Immigration Aptitude Test Past Questions & Answers Format
We wish you all the best in your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.