Nigeria Police Academy, NPA interview list is out. The Nigeria Police Academy Wudil Kano list of candidates that have been shortlisted for interview has been released. So, the list has now been uploaded and accessible online.
NGScholars is therefore using this medium to notify all applicants. Applicants are hereby informed that they can now check if they made the NPA interview shortlist.
You can follow the steps outlined below to check the Nigeria Police Academy 2020 interview list.
That is for the first batch, the second batch (zonal list) has also been released by POLAC. Read through this post to check the Nigeria Police Academy zonal list for interview (2020).
They are to appear for interview before the Selection Board in six batches as categorized below:
BATCH ONE: Sat 24th – Fri 30th Oct, 2020
BATCH TWO: Sat 31st Oct – Fri 6th Nov, 2020
BATCH THREE: Sat 7th Nov – Fri 13th Nov, 2020
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross River
BATCH FOUR: Sat 14th Nov – Fri 20th Nov, 2020
- FCT, Abuja
NPA 8th Regular Course Interview List 2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
- Parents/Guardians will not be allowed into the Academy during the exercise.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies (15 Copies each) of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government.
Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2020
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet.
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination.
- 15 passport photographs
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Plate and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.