Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation Graduate & Experienced Recruitment 2013 – Due to the ongoing restructuring exercise in the Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC) vacancies exist in the following positions:
Vacancies At Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation
Location: All positions are based in Abuja
1.) Deputy Director – Human Capital Management / Administration
- First Class Degree in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 16 years experience In International and Local Human Resources Management.
2.) Deputy Director – Treasury, Investment and Marketing
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- MBA (Marketing)
- Minimum of 16 years post qualification experience in Banking and other related fields
3.) Deputy Director – Planning, Research, Statistics and Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- A minimum of 16 years of diverse experience including policy formulation and implementation, strong technical and analytic skills, and ability to plan and execute tasks.
4.) Assistant Director- Stakeholders Relations
- Bachelors Degree in Humanities or Social Sciences
- MA, M.Sc, MBA, MPA.
- A Minimum of 15 years post qualification experience in Public Relations, Media Relations, Brand Management and Marketing.
5.) Assistant Director – Principal Tourism Officers
- First Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences,
- A Minimum of 9 years post qualification in diverse experiences
6.) Tourism Officers (Fresh Graduates)
- First Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences.
- NYSC, (Any other work experience will be on added advantage).
Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation Recruitment Application Closing Date
11th July, 2013
Method of Application For Nigeria Tourism Development Corporation Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s quoting the job title to:
Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation,
Old Federal Secretariat, Tourism Village,
Area 1, Garki, Abuja.
Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the Job Interview.
Source : HotNigerianJobs