Application for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company tertiary (Undergraduate) scholarship for the 2015/2016 academic session has commenced. The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) Joint Venture in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2015/2016 Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
Eligibility For The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Undergraduate Scholarship 2015/2016
To qualify for consideration for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company , applicants MUST be:
1. Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions.
2. Certified 100 level students at the time of application.
3. Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
4. Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
1. 200 level students and above
2. Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies.
3. Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Category of Awards
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities
How To Apply For The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship 2015/2016
1. Persons who want to apply for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company scholarships for undergraduates should go to www.scholastica.ng and click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships to return to Scholarship site.
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture
- Visit any of the capture centres https://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/naocscholarships and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion.
Closing Date For The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Tertiary Scholarship 2015/2016
Closing date for the Nigerian Agip Oil Company tertiary scholarship 2015/2016 receipt of e-applications is strictly Midnight, June 27th, 2016.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.