The 2019 Nigerian Air Force recruitment form and application details for Airforce Airmen/Airwomen is out (BMTC 2019). Information on how to apply for the Nigerian Air Force recruitment for 2019 was released by the authorities of the force.
Online Registration starts on 12th January 2019 and closes on 23rd February 2019.
Applications are therefore invited from motivated and equally qualified Nigerians for the 2019 Nigerian Air Force Recruitment of Airmen and Airwomen. The requirements, online registration procedure and closing dates for application are all included in this post.
BELOW IS THE APPLICATION DETAILS FOR NIGERIAN AIRFORCE RECRUITMENT FORM FOR AIRMEN/AIRWOMEN (BMTC 2019).
Requirements for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment (Airmen / Airwomen) — 2019
Any one who wants to apply get the Nigerian Air Force recruitment form should note that the height requirements for female applicants is different from male applicants. See below;
General Instructions For Application
1. Nationality: Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
2. Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 18and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 18and 25 years for tradesmen/women. Those applying as assistant chaplains/assistant imams and drivers must be between the ages of 18and 28 years.
3. Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
4. Height: Minimum height is 1.66meters or 5.4ft for males and 1.63 meters or 5.3ft for females.
5. Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
6. Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army, Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force. Also a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, Magistrates and Principals of Government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers license, international passport, national identity card or voters identity card must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them Local Government Indigene Certificate to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
7. Presentation of original credentials: Applicants are required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny, at the zonal and final selection exercises. The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 6.
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable)
- Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates
- Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin
- Attestation of Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Attestation of Local Government Area Form
- Acknowledgment Card
- Writing Materials (for aptitude test)
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
8. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under-listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Card
- Attestation Form
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
Academic/Professional Qualification Needed For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Women Recruitment
Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
a.Applicants must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit), NABTEB, RN/RM/NCE or City & Guild Certificate.
b. Candidates with only Trade Test Certificate (including Drivers) are required to also have a minimum of 2 passesin GCE/SSCE/NECO including English Language.
Note: that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evident of registration with relevant professionals bodies and current practicing license.
3. Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
a. Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
c. Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
d. X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
e. Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
f. Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
g. Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
h. Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
i. Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
j. Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
k. Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
l. Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
m. Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology.
n. Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
o. Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
p. Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
q. Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
r. Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
s. Statistics: ND Stats.
t. Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
u. Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
v. Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
w. Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
x. Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
y. Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
z. Computer/Space Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
aa. Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
ab. Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
ac. Education:NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
ad. Administration/Logistics: ND Business Studies/Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies/Economics.
ae. Legal Clerks: ND/Diploma in Law.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Test / Exam Venues for 2019
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following Centers:
a. Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
b. Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
c. Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
d.Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
e. Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
f. Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
g. Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
h.Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
i. Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
j. Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
k. Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
l. Minna:351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
m. Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
n. Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
o. Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment For 2019
1. Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.airforce.mil.ng.
2. Applicants are to apply once, multiple online application will be disqualified.
3. Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman.
c. Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
d. Acknowledgment Form.Application
Application Closing Date:
Online Registration starts on 12th January 2019. Applications for Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment closes on 23rd February 2019.
Zonal recruitment exercise will start on dates to be announced.
1. Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of their documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
a. Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
b. Photocopies of:
(1) Birth Certificate/ Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 4 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
(2) Educational/ Trade Certificates.
(3) Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s State of Origin.
2. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is free of charge. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
3. On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the Acknowledgment Slip.
For Technical Support, please call: 09064432351, 09055840142, 08053440802 or Email: [email protected] Note: All phone lines are available Monday – Friday between 8:30AM and 5:30PM.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
We will keep you updated as the recruitment process progresses.
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.