Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) Recruitment 2013
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) is the independent regulatory agency mandated by Government to monitor and regulate the electricity industry in Nigeria. The Commission is committed to promoting and ensuring efficient market structures and an investor-friendly industry to meet Nigeria’s need for safe, adequate, reliable and affordable electricity.
To drive the achievement this mandate, the Commission seeks to recruit qualified professionals for vacant positions in the Office of the Chairman and its 6 specialised Divisions as follows:
Divisions/Departments (Total no. of vacant positions)
- Office of the Chairman (17)
- Finance and Management Services (11)
- Renewable Energy and Rural Electrification (9)
- Market Competition and Rates (6)
- Engineering Standards and Safety (6)
- Licencing, Legal and Enforcement (9)
- Government and Consumer Affairs (8)
Click on any of the links above to apply for the 2013 Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC).